Monday, December 22, 2014

3 1/2 Years since my last post.

I was up at two in the morning, it was impossible to sleep. I guess after 3 weeks roaming the world I would expect no different. I don't think I have the time or the desires to explain the last 3 1/2 years, I would only like to say that I have been blessed with a whole lot more than I deserve. BUYH was definitely something from a dream and a strong base for the years to follow. I would like to believe that I am 100% someone that does not care about money, but I have seen with my own eyes that money is the most distracting item that we humans posses. I've seen families, lovers and friendships destroyed for money (not always for the lack of it), therefore foreseeing the blessings of God in my life and those around me I find it imperative to choose what is to be done with those blessings to come. There should be no difference between family friends or random people that just walked in your life. As we learn to see everyone as precious part of ourselves, life will become much easier to carry. Not all those who you so openly take into your lives need the same things. If money is the answer for some, it is not for all - many of those you love are simply not ready to have it. We are 100% responsible to take what we have and make more from it, we are stuarts of our goods and believe me God wants you to make it grow that you may be an instrument in his hands. Would you give more to someone that has no drive that only lives to stay alive? Take a moment and see what you have and make the best of it. Even when you think that you are not ready or capable, there is always a way to improve. Just like anything else in our lives if you are not making it grow, it is most likely leaving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment