Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Late nights in Mexico !

Place: Queretaro, Mexico

What does it take to be the man that I ought to be? How many nights do I have to stare at the sky and let my thoughts dry out my heart and mind? What is it that makes some people so different from others? I know people are different and that not everybody wants the same things, but come on, most of us want to travel, or want a nice house, a nice job, or cars and things. Yes, all these are material things. Well, let’s say for a moment that you want a happy family. What does it take to have a happy family? Food? Clothes? Love? What is love? Is it just a feeling? Or is it how much you give? Can love feed a child? Yes it can! How? Love makes you wake up everyday and work to have money to feed your family! Maybe it’s time to understand the place of things in our lives. How many people say: “Hey! I don’t need money, I have quality time with my father!” Cool!! Well I am sure that father was not working 17-hour shifts to make a living! I’m sorry I don’t mean this disrespectfully. My argument is that there is a point where money, love, work, and family all intersect, and that point is hard to find. We humans are so good at doing one thing very well, and when we find comfort and even success, we conform. It is that moment when creativity and risk starts to leave us. That moment in time is when we need to wake up and do something! Yahoo, you are so good at whatever! So what? Are you super man now? NOPE, you are not!! Now is the time to do that! You know what I mean? THAT! That something else that you are not so good at! Challenge yourself and use the assets you have to create new ones! This thought made me think about perfection and creation. Perfection is just a combination of individual perfections to different laws on this earth! For example, if you worthily pay your tithing, it means you are perfect in that law! And guess what? Perfection follows perfection and one good thing precedes another! And this is what we all ought to strive for: to find a balance in life and to understand our place and the purpose of all things we have around us! I am here to become perfect in the smallest things ever and that will attract perfection in other things until every man and myself has fulfilled the purpose of our creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment