Wednesday, August 3, 2011

NOt the Perfect grl but my perfect girl !

Place: Laie Hawaii!

How many hours do people spend thinking about the “right person”? I don’t even want to know. One thing is certain: everybody needs love regardless of whether or not people admit it. So how is love found? For sure through family and friends - but it all comes down to the moment when we need a little more. Yes, the truth is family and friends are not enough, we are designed to love someone romantically. We need it. And once you feel that type of romantic love, oh boy you are going to find yourself doing the most ridiculous things to be able to hold on to that feeling. It is an infinite feeling that warms your heart and steals smiles from you by the second. Who can do that? Anyone? Pfff I wish, only a few people can do that to your heart! Some people will love you with all their heart and no matter what you do you won’t be able to give that love back. Some people will make you feel crazy and they will never know they do (it sucks, but it’s true). I believe - and you can call me old fashioned, or a romantic or whatever - but I believe that love is pretty magical; you feel it and you know it. Yes there is adaptation, acceptance and many other things, but the original strong feeling that instills within you certainty must exist. If that feeling doesn’t exist there may be something wrong! I have traveled a little bit and have had the chance to meet people from all over the world. Getting to know these people has helped me understand there are some basic things that I need to have in life in order to be happy. I have learned that my wife needs to share some of my own qualities, because how can you live with someone who does not love what you love the most? I mean yes, differences are good, but similarities are better! Look at your friends, you don’t chill with the people that complete you, rather you mingle with those who are very much like you. Hot surfers chill with hot surfers and nerds with nerds. It is the natural law of attraction; and yes, there are many exceptions, but that is all they are, exceptions.

So while thinking about this I made a list of qualities that I would like my wife to have, or to love! Alright it’s not really a list of requirements, but it would be cool!

• I want to build my own house so I need my wife to support me in that!
• I want to live close to a water source like a river, lake, or an ocean.
• I want to be close enough to a place with no lights around so I can see the stars!
• I want to eat Indian curry with my wife! Is not fun to eat the dish you love w/someone who hates it!
• I want someone who loves languages! Spanish, English and German! My life is tied to these!
• I want someone who would love to travel the rest of the world with me!
• I want a girl who can talk with her eyes!
• I need someone who loves the Lord more than me!
• I need someone who is dreamer, and that has no limits!
• I need someone who I can talk to, someone who would defy my thoughts daily!
• I need someone who wants to help people, because I am sure I’ll spend much of my life doing so!
• I need someone who wants to have more than 3 babies!
• I need someone who feels as much as I do, but someone who can manage their feelings!
• I need peace and love at home!
• I love freckles!
• I love olive oil! Can we cook everything with it?
• I love lips!
• I love free spirits!
• I love simple actions but complicated thoughts!
• I love fire, and the smell of it! I would love to smell fire in my wife's hair!
• I love nature! Like camping and stuff! I would die being at home all the time!
• I want to fish with my kids! I guess I need a wife who can handle me killing fishes!
• I need a wife who lets me watch soccer once on a while!

I will keep updating this list :)

1 comment:

  1. Danno this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete