Friday, June 3, 2011

Back to Germany and the Scape to Latin America.

Hecho todo un vago.
Place. Germany & Argentina.

Two years went by- at times fast at times slow, but they do go by. I cried from LAX all the way to Heathrow. In England I stopped crying, I knew that the life after the mission would be different. I was ready for my new adventure. I don’t know how it happened, but I found myself in a love situation that I was not ready for. It was good, but I don’t think I was ready to reciprocate the feeling she had for me. (The story of my life :)) Things got crazy, words of marriage and many other heavy topics were flying on the air. Some random day I woke up and I knew it was time for me to go, it was not easy, I don’t know how all things came to place, but I do know that after a few days from that realization, I was on a flight to Santiago, Chile. Abuelita paid for it.

The purpose. Was to go to Argentina and finish High School. (Never passed English lol)
The result. Was a little different from what I thought. I was pretty much unleashed in Latin America. I went crazy. I just wanted fun. I was sick of worrying about life. My hippie dreams came back to me, late nights crazy stories, it was hard to live up to what I believed. Life had many things to teach me, and it did. Today I can say I learned many lessons from that trip. I believe than more than hurting myself, I hurt many people around me I would like to say sorry to all those that I might have hurt. But the pain of many has helped me see life in such a different way. I might sound crazy, and maybe I am, but I thank all the people who suffer with me or for me. Part of what I am its because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment