Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mission/ Sunny Cali Baby

California, siempre puede encontrar paz entre todo el caos.


Place. Arcadia-California, USA

This was one of the most sacred moments of my life. I have no words to say how much I learned to love. I was fragile and God made me strong. I spoke words that I never thought I could, I saw thing that people only dream about, my life was drastically changed forever. All I can say is that I know of God and by his spirit that the gospel is real, that Joseph did see God the father and his son Jesus, and that the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Later Day Saints, Its the only TRUE church upon the face of this earth. It was my pleasure to see people change and become happy, it was my pleasure to serve God and his children for two years of my life.
Misson times!

No comments:

Post a Comment