Friday, June 3, 2011

Germany Again, Love like never before.

Place. Freiburg, Germany.

I was so ready to stay in Argentina. Naaaaa....  Leandro, my brother, was getting married to his beautiful wife and he requested my presence. He said, "Quit fooling around and come here or I will kill you" so I did. I made up my mind and there I was flying back to Germany. (Abuelita came with me)

The goal. Learn German; find a Job & a wife

It was not quite like that, but I believe I did all right. I had one good friend in Germany-Mauricio Lobos. He helped me so much. He is amazing, smart and a really good friend.

So there I was learning German, working in my brothers (Leo) old Job and not really trying to find a wife. Actually I was trying not to find one. But like you all know, the more your try to be good, and stay away from things, the harder it is to do it. Life is funny but I met a girl and we shared good and bad experiences, until the situation was too much for both of us, so we had to let go. Which was a good thing it lead me straight to the person who I love the most.


Es dificil con palabras.
Berit Mueller, It is another of those sacred experiences of my life. I have nothing but love for her. I could write all my life about how perfect she is. She became everything to me. Almost 3 years of love drove me insane. She is the only one that has power over me, and I love it. --
For more information about her refer to the red book under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment