Sunday, June 5, 2011

BYU-Hawaii 10/11


Clar, Paul, Heather, Me, Beth and Emer
Place. La'ie, Hawaii.

I guess I can say that there is Hawaii before, and After Emerson. 95% of all the freaking crazy stuff that I experienced in Hawaii, He was there. I would love to make a list of the people that I know, just to let them know that they are precious to me, but I don’t have the time or the memory to do that - I am getting old. I will just mention a few and I pray for the others not to be offended and to know that they also have a special place in my heart and in my life. Hannah & Lindsey are definitely important in our (my) lives-Good friends, crazy adventures. Felix and the whole raza Latina in Hawaii are like family to me. Sabrina the cat girl is the craziest girl ever. Connie who is probably mad at me know, but the person who I had the best mopped ride ever. My business friends: Ben, Pancho & Brady. Also el Chino (the coolest Korean ever) There are many other names, like Paul and Clarisa y la china, and again, I am sorry if you name is not here but I will add names with time ok! So chill.  I honestly don’t know what else to say abut the last couple of months. Probably the most important thing would be Bethany Womack- Emerson's Girl and Heather P. Nielsen my study buddy, ok ok she is more than that. I guess that as Emerson dedicated more time to be with Beth, I also had more time to chill with Heather. She taught me how to study how to get A's in collage (a really good skill), she taught me English (a little bit) she became my best friend, we had lots of fun together, food, beach, movies etc. we also help lots of people together. She is the opposite of me. She has a big heart. She is very giving and is one of the nicest girls ever. I am the heartless mean person ever, but somehow we manage to be really really good FRIENDS. 


Cuatro!


No comments:

Post a Comment