Saturday, June 4, 2011

University in Hawaii 08-09

Place. La'ie, Hawaii.

It was hard to say good-bye to "Germany". Hawaii was a welcoming place to me. I made real good friends during my first days in Hawaii, Vijay Patha (India), Juan Gomez (Ecuador), Felix Callejas (El Salvador) y muchos otros. After a crazy fall semester, Berit came to visit during Christmas brake, it was sweet to see her. The few weeks went by faster than any other weeks in my life. School started again! Many things happen in Hawaii, some of them will only live in my memory.


PCC Baby! 
I bought a car.
3 of my landlords kicked me out.
Evidence
I visited tons of waterfall and other cool places.
I saw sharks, turtles, seal, fishes of all kinds, wild pigs etc.


Turtle !
After many many crazy stories, I decided to do one of the most irresponsible things ever. I dropped out of school and left to Latin America, I had no money, but I am glad that I went, some of the sweetest memories of my life come from that trip to South of the world. 2 months was not enough, I loved those roads, and I love the company. The goodbye was hard, but once I got to Hawaii, for the first time ever, I felt like Hawaii was the right place for me to be. It was late at night, it was warm and the lights were perfect, my friends came for me (Perkins & Marion). We drove home. I was ready to start again. I had no money, so homeless and working full time for two months was the perfect way to pay for school. Berit was going to come to Hawaii, and she did, just not how I had it in mind. After a crazy summer, she decided to go on a mission. I was a bit confused, maybe even a little mad, thing went crazy and in the middle of all that I met Emerson Bustamante, A really good friend, no, more than, Emerson is been a brother to me, one the best man I know. He is my adventure buddy, a counselor, and maybe the only person who knows 97% of all my secrets. 

1 comment: